Book a tennis lesson
Diamond Tennis Academy has a 3-pronged booking system which has been developed keeping in view its convenience to various types of customers. Online booking for anything other than term-time courses is the cheapest way to book. Once you have selected one of our courses, camps, events or tournaments, you can use any of the following methods to confirm your booking:
1. Term-time Courses at House of Sport, Cardiff Medics SSC, Cowbridge Leisure centre
Fees will be collected by monthly direct debit. Here’s how it works:
1. There are 39 term-time weeks in a year.
2. If your session gets cancelled due to coach absence we will offer you an extra session to attend in the following week.
3. Just in case you can’t make the extra session/s, our monthly fees will only charge for 35 weeks of the year, that’s 4 weeks of free tennis coaching!
4. Your monthly fee will cover the 35 weekly course payments divided by 12.
5. Any enrolments will be required to join the direct debit system.
6. Your monthly fee will depend on the number of sessions your family attend. We are offering additional discounts of 5% and 7.5% for the 2 nd and 3 rd sessions booked (the discount is taken from the cheapest session booked).
7. There is no minimum term contract. To cancel all you need to do is give us 30 days written (email) notice so we can offer the place to someone on our waiting list.
8. You can cancel at any time and re-join when you like.
9. An email will be sent with a link to set up the direct debit. Just complete it and you are all set up ready to start.
Alongside our term-time courses we will continue to offer match-play and camps based on seasonal demand.
2. Booking a
Court, Camp, Afterschool club, One to one session, Matchplay, Tournament
Online booking for anything other than term-time courses is the way to book.
Our online booking system is a quick and secure way of making bookings and payments. Once you have logged in, you can add players to your account and make your selection of courses, camps etc. Simply add your items of choice to the basket and checkout. You can then make a payment with your debit/credit card or Paypal account and a confirmation will be emailed to confirm your booking.
3. Telephone Booking Line
Online booking for anything other than term-time courses is the cheapest way to book.
You can also make payments over the phone by calling our Booking Line on 02920 689 382. There is an administration fee payable for bookings taken over the phone. There is no fee payable on online bookings.